Friday, February 26, 2016

Grade 4 , Group activity- Poem- Everytime I climb a tree





"Every time I climb a tree "a poem written by David Mccord is worth reading ,it not only tempts kids to try climbing the trees and experience what poet experienced but also takes the facilitator back to the childhood days .After I shared my experience with my students about climbing trees , investigating the surrounding from the tree top and plucking fruits for friends, siblings and myself my students volunteered their own homework to experience tree climbing and then write a paragraph about it  .And each one came up with a nice paragraph .


Group Activity : Pictures above is the group work done in the classroom  by the students and assembled together .
Its worth preserving 

No comments:

Post a Comment